Breakfast/lunch/dinner at Subway with Chenyin, Chinyee, Johanna and Ziyun on Friday after school.. Haha. It has been proven that anyone who walks with Chinyee will subconsciously lags behind the rest......... But then again, it has always been like this since sec 1 HAHA. OH and I recalled this:
chenyin: eh i dont like walking around corners
me: why
chenyin: because 转角遇到爱
HAHAHA please laugh. If you don't you either do not know that that's the name of a drama or you are seriously a boring person. :D :D :D
Yesterday was quite a happy day too because I had good food and I watched Just Follow Law and Mr Bean's Holiday. And I watched Secret with my family as well though I watched it in the cinema before already.... Oh and Nintendo is my bestfriend now! And and I hope mom (minus the kids please) brings me out to shop soon so that I do not have to spend my own money zz I'm gonna be very broke very very soon. And yesss I need to get a bag like right now or else I have no bag to go shopping zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Today I went to trim my hair but I don't see any difference lah haha waste money.
Oh yeah almost forgot, got back Amath, Bio and Electgeog on Friday. Geog was not disappointing, but more of kanasai. I had never done badly for geog before, so can you imagine what a blow I received...... Okay maybe not soo much, for I already knew geog was the paper I screwed up most badly other than higher chinese as mentioned in the earlier post. But, the thing was, I lost 12marks because I 1)wrote the wrong question number and because I 2)mistook developing countries for developed countries. I don't know why but I feel I was very down on luck. And I should had slept earlier to have a clear mind during the paper.... Unclear mind = mistaking kidneys for livers like what I did for bio mcq okay laugh out loud. Humanities' very important to me since I only have one so, social studies, I pin my hopes on you already man. Lol........ I should be relieved that I'm still a sec 3 actually, so still very young haha. And Every mistake made is a lesson learnt what, so okayyyyyyy I won't allow myself to make such foolish mistakes anymore.. Haha.
Anyway......... Amath: A1, Biology: A2. I deproved, but still........
This is random but I like LJ cut.. Haha. I'd switch to LJ if I could think of a nice url......... And think it's 'cause exams are over, my hits jumped by 3 times. *some text missing* Hey I think school should stop already!!!!!!
Show's starting at 7 so okay abrupt ending haha till next time.
And because of you
I've got the strength to start
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment